| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fond Du Lac, Wi in August is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 100.3mm (3.9in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Fond Du Lac, Wi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fond Du Lac, Wi:
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 143.3 kms (89.1 miles) NNW
- New London, Wi, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) NNW
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 29 kms (18 miles) NNW
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 51.5 kms (32 miles) WNW
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) SW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) SSW
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) SSW
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) SSW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) NNE
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 84.6 kms (52.6 miles) NNE
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) ENE
- Muskegon, Mi, Usa - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) ESE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) SSE
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 128.2 kms (79.6 miles) SSE